• What data is collected?
• How is your data collected?
• How will your data be used?
• How will your data be stored?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• How are cookies used on this site?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact me
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Trauma Recovery collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Trauma Recovery with most of the data we collect. We collect data and
process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Voluntarily add yourself to our mailing list.
How will we use your data?
Trauma Recovery collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Email you news relevant to recovery from childhood trauma.
How do we store your data?
Trauma Recovery securely stores your data on a dedicated server. Once you request to be
removed from our mailing list, your data is destroyed.
Trauma Recovery would like to send you information about products and services of ours that
we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Trauma Recovery from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Trauma Recovery would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Trauma Recovery provides you with copies of the personal data we have recorded for you.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Trauma Recovery corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.